EX SYD/BNE/MEL* TAIWAN JAPAN & KOREA WITH A PRINCESS - MAJESTIC PRINCESS
11 May 2019 to 18 May 2019
per person from $2,379
PRICE BASED EX MELBOURNE AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Sydney + $100 per person
Departing from Brisbane + $120 per person
TAIWAN JAPAN & KOREA WITH A PRINCESS Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy airfare with full service carrier ex Melbourne to Taipei
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Taipei including breakfast
- Taipei Night Tour including Dinner - Start the Night Tour enjoying some delicious Chinese snacks in one of the most popular restaurants in Taipei, Din Tai Fung, which is famous for its thin-skinned soup dumpling. You will then see the ancient Lungshan (Dragon Mountain) Temple, one of Taiwan's finest examples of temple architecture. From there you will visit Huahsi St. Night Market, which is famous for the snake shops, various commodities and dishes. Then it is onto Taipei 101 building, it is currently the 2nd tallest building in the world. With a height of 508 metres and 101 storeys above ground. You can enjoy a bit of retail therapy in the shopping centre, the newly designed and elegant interior which hosts a number of fashionable shops and stores. Or visit the observatory to enjoy the night view of Taipei.
- 7 night Japan & Korea Majestic Princess cruise ex Keelung return
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
BONUS US $25 INSIDE, OUTSIDE, BALCONY OR SUITE PER TWIN CABIN ONBOARD CREDIT^
6 Night Cruise sailing from Keelung roundtrip aboard Majestic Princess.
Sail aboard Majestic PrincessSM and enjoy the signature favorites you've always loved along with so many new exciting additions not found on any other Princess ship, including two new specialty restaurants with dinner menus crafted by two Michelin-star awarded chefs. Come aboard and find out what makes this ship so special!
|08/05||Fly Australia to Taipei|
|09/05||Own way airport to Taipei hotel|
|09/05||Taipei Night Tour including Dinner|
|10/05||Enjoy Taipei at leisure|
|11/05||Own way to port embark Majestic Princess|
|11/05||Keelung, Taiwan||05:00 PM|
|13/05||Nagasaki, Japan||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|14/05||Yeosu, South Korea||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|15/05||Jeju, South Korea||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|17/05||Keelung, Taiwan||07:00 AM|
|17/05||Own way to airport, fly Taipei to Australia|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 13Nov18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Melbourne and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA & Canada and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. +Hotels in certain cities must charge local government tax directly to guests upon checkout which cannot be collected in advance by our agency. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide/audio. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. ^Bonus Credit is in US Dollars, a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night. Bonus Onboard Credit offer is subject to the discretion of Princess Cruises and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 13Dec18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.