Founded in 1987, Seabourn Club Cruises differentiated itself from other cruise lines on the market by positioning itself as an 'ultra-luxury' cruise line. Seabourn operates 5 small high-class cruise ships that can conveniently dock into many docks around the world and has an outstanding reputation for service and its exotic itineraries.
Everything about a Seabourn cruise ship is elegant; its luxurious cabins and suites are equipped with designer soaps, the latest amenities and a complimentary bottle of champagne to greet you in your room. A Seabourn cruise also perfect for those who dislike crowds; with fewer passengers, the ship is yours to explore with an abundance of space. You can't help but to feel like a VIP whilst onboard; its selection of gourmet dining options rivals the finest restaurants in the world and its selection of massages and treatments are first class. At the end of the day, have a night of nights at the Las Vegas style casino or watch a film or dance the night away under the beautiful night sky during their signature 'Under the Stars' events. The choice is yours!
Seabourn is a cruise line loved by experienced travellers who appreciate class and elegance as they travel to amazing exotic destinations around the globe.
Suites include sea-views from five-foot picture window or the doors of the balcony or verandah. In addition, a personal suite stewardess is appointed to provide a selection of services.
- Fine Egyptian cotton linens, fluffy duvet, down or hypoallergenic pillows, robes and slippers
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- In-suite bar stocked according to your preferences
- Fine soaps such as L'Occitane and exclusive Therapies bath products by Molton Brown, London
- Personalized stationery
- Flat-screen TV with music and movies
- Wi-Fi and cell phone access
- An invitation from the Master for a bridge visit when the ship is in port.
- A personal visit from the Hotel Manager.
- Fresh orchids or potpourri in your bathroom.
- All-natural Molton Brown bath and beauty products including Pure Pampering bath oils.
- A large basket of succulent tropical fruits.
- High-quality bathrobes, soft and luxurious.
- Complimentary Internet service.
- A large bouquet of fresh flowers when you embark.
- A convenient espresso machine with a variety of coffees in your suite.
- Complimentary private car transfers between airport and ship.*
- A choice of daily newspapers delivered to your suite.**
- Wellness Bag exercise kit containing easy-to-carry workout gear available upon request.**
* This amenity does not apply to upgrades.
** This applies to Odyssey, Sojourn and Quest guests only.
Seabourn has all the facilities to make your cruise absolutely perfect.
Keep in shape at the well-equipped fitness centre, be rejuvenated in one of the amazing spa villas or contunie your life long learning at the impressive library, where you can also be a part of a number of enrichment programs.
Seabourn are dedicated to brining its passengers an exceptional dining experience like no other. Being a proud member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, one of the world’s most prestigious gastronomic societies devoted to the art of fine dining, let Seabourn with their award-winning cuisine options. Enjoy authentic and regional flavours in selection of elegant and casual venues, with many providing complimentary fine wines.
Fun! Fun! Fun! It's all happening on a Seabourn cruise!
One night you could be enjoying an exciting, cabaret show, the next a night on the town at the Casino or having a blast taking part in one of the many water sports during Marina day. Everyday is different.
Whilst not designed for families, Seabourn's ships occasionally hire staff to during family-peak times to organise fun games, activities and movie nights.