EX SYD/BNE/MEL* JAPAN'S KYOTO NARA AND SOUTHERN ISLANDS - DIAMOND PRINCESS
11 May 2019 to 26 May 2019
per person from $3,749
JAPAN'S KYOTO NARA AND SOUTHERN ISLANDS Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy airfare with full service carrier from Sydney to Osaka
- 3 nights 4 star accommodation in Osaka including breakfast+
- #Full Day Kyoto & Nara Tour ^* - From Osaka station you will take local train to Kyoto station (non-reserved seat) with an assistant. In Kyoto, your first visit will be Nijo Castle, Tokugawa Shogun's Family Palace, famous for the contrast of its solemn appearance and gorgeous interiors. Then you will visit Kinkaku-ji Temple, one of the sacred sites of Japan. Afterwards visit Kyoto Imperial Palace which is the former residence of the Imperial Family. Before visiting Nara, enjoy shopping and lunch. In Nara visit Todaiji Temple, the world's largest wooden building, which houses a colossal image of Buddha. After spending some time at Nara Park, where more than 1000 deer roam freely, continue to the amazing vermilion-hued Kasuga Shrine with its thousands of lanterns. As a final visit, we will stop at Nara Nagomikan souvenir shop. You will return to Osaka on board a Kintetsu railways train from Kintetsu-Nara station (non-reserved seat). The tour disbands at Osaka Namba Station.
- 14 night Southern Islands Diamond Princess cruise ex Kobe return
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
FLAVOURS OF THE WORLD** - Make a booking before 13December18 and receive:
• Receive up to $500 wine & dine spending money^^
• Cruise to Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Japan, South Pacific, Caribbean, South America, Europe, Alaska, Canada & New England
• Past Guests Exclusive Offer - Enjoy a complimentary balcony breakfast for 2 when you book a balcony or above on cruises 7 nights or more
PRICE BASED EX SYDNEY AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Brisbane + $50 per person
Departing from Melbourne + $70 per person
BONUS US $235 INSIDE, OUTSIDE & US $385 BALCONY OR SUITE PER TWIN CABIN ONBOARD CREDIT^
14 Night Cruise sailing from Kobe roundtrip aboard Diamond Princess.
Diamond Princess is a treasure trove of exceptional delights waiting to be discovered. Dine on freshly prepared sashimi in Kai Sushi, watch street performers in the dazzling Atrium, or take in a lavish production show in our state-of-the-art theater. And for a unique treat visit the Izumi Japanese Bath, the largest of its kind at sea.
|07/05||Fly Australia to Osaka|
|08/05||Own way airport to Osaka hotel|
|09/05||Full Day Kyoto and Nara Tour|
|10/05||Enjoy Osaka at leisure|
|11/05||Own way to port, embark Diamond Princess|
|11/05||Kobe, Japan||05:00 PM|
|13/05||Okinawa, Japan||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|14/05||Miyako Island (Miyakojima), Japan||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|15/05||Keelung, Taiwan||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|18/05||Kobe, Japan||06:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|19/05||Kochi, Japan||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|20/05||Hiroshima, Japan||09:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|21/05||Matsuyama, Japan||06:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|22/05||Miyazaki, Japan||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|23/05||Busan, (Pusan) South Korea||12:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|25/05||Kobe, Japan||06:00 AM|
|25/05||Own way to airport, fly Osaka to Australia|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 13Nov18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Sydney and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.+Hotels in certain cities must charge local government tax directly to guests upon checkout which cannot be collected in advance by our agency. #Tour price based on 2018 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of December 2018. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide/audio. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge.
^Bonus Credit is in US Dollars, a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night. Bonus Onboard Credit offer is subject to the discretion of Princess Cruises and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 13Dec18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.
**Flavours of the World Terms and Conditions: Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 13 December 2018 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. ~Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2017. ^^Wine and Dine spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Wine and Dine spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Wine and Dine spending money varies by itinerary and duration and will be treated as a regular onboard spending money. Max spending money of $500 per stateroom based on sailing of 26 nights or more in a balcony stateroom or above.