SYDNEY TOWER TO SENTOSA TWILIGHT - MAJESTIC PRINCESS
12 Feb 2020 to 04 Mar 2020
per person from $3,189
SYDNEY TOWER TO SENTOSA TWILIGHT Cruise & Stay package includes:
- 19 night Southern Australia & Asia Majestic Princess cruise ex Sydney to Singapore
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore
- Full Day Sentosa Twilight# - Board the cable car from Mount Faber and enjoy the scenery as you descend onto Sentosa. Watch the ultimate immersive 4D movie, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island and The 4-D Experience. Discover the awe-inspiring world of ocean life at the world's largest aquarium. Immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet's largest window to the ocean. With more than 800 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper, Napoleon Wrasse and other gentle giants of the sea. Come face to face with over 200 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about these predators. Sneak a peek at a moray eel in a rocky crevice or tour an underwater reef community. Discover the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium plus Maritime Museum. Up next, Skyride to the top and skid down the hills with The Luge, the first and only part go-cart, part-toboggan ride in Southeast Asia (The Luge and Skyride includes 2 rounds). The tour ends with the Wings of Time, a dazzling display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas.
- Port charges and government fees
BONUS AU $85 INSIDE, OUTSIDE, BALCONY OR SUITE PER TWIN CABIN ONBOARD CREDIT^
19 Night Cruise sailing from Sydney to Singapore aboard Majestic Princess.
Sail aboard Majestic PrincessSM and enjoy the signature favorites you've always loved along with so many new exciting additions not found on any other Princess ship, including two new specialty restaurants with dinner menus crafted by two Michelin-star awarded chefs. Come aboard and find out what makes this ship so special!
|12/02||Sydney, NSW, Australia||06:45 PM|
|14/02||Hobart, Tasmania, Australia||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|16/02||Melbourne, VIC, Australia||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|18/02||Adelaide, South Australia||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|21/02||Margaret River, Australia||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|22/02||Perth (Fremantle), WA Australia||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|29/02||Penang, Malaysia||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|01/03||Port Klang, (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|02/03||Singapore, Singapore||07:00 AM|
|02/03||Own way port to Singapore hotel|
|03/03||Sentosa Twilight Tour|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 16Oct18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. #Tour price are on 2018 price and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of March 2019. This fare/price may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and price listed here is the best considered `guestimate`. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. ^Bonus Credit is in AU Dollars, a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night. Bonus Onboard Credit offer is subject to the discretion of Princess Cruises and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 30Nov18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.