SINGAPORE & PENANG - VOYAGER OF THE SEAS
22 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019
per person from $1,769
SINGAPORE & PENANG Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney or Brisbane to Singapore
- A private transfer in Singapore from airport to hotel
- 3 nights 3-star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast daily
- Singapore City Tour: Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, you will stop at the Merlion Park. Then you will visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, Our final stop at Little India which will give you a scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices before returning to your respective hotel.
- A private transfer in Singapore from hotel to port
- 3 night cruise aboard Voyager of the Seas from Singapore roundtrip
- All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Most on board entertainment
- All port/govt charges
- Ship gratuities
- A private transfer in Singapore from port to airport
- Air taxes
3 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore roundtrip aboard Voyager of the Seas.
This ship is a revolutionary marvel of naval engineering. Enjoy one-of-a-kind features like an ice-skating rink, the Royal Promenade and a rock-climbing wall, just for starters. How do they accommodate all of these innovative ideas? Simple, build a bigger cruise ship. The 138,000-ton, 3,114-guest Voyager of the Seas became the world's largest cruise ship when it entered service in November 1999. Innovations on this and other Voyager-family ships add up to more space for every guest, and include enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options and exceptional recreational facilities.
|19/02||Fly Australia to Singapore, transfer to hotel & check-in|
|20/02||Singapore City Tour|
|21/02||Singapore at leisure|
|22/02||Transfer to port, board Voyager of the Seas|
|22/02||Singapore, Singapore||04:30 PM|
|23/02||Penang, Malaysia||03:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|25/02||Singapore, Singapore||08:00 AM|
|25/02||Transfer to airport, fly Singapore to Australia|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 05Apr18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Ships gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare valid ex Sydney or Brisbane. However, airline schedules are based ex Sydney and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. Air taxes of $156pp based ex Sydney are included in package price and are subject to change. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some transfers have local speaking drivers only. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. Offer ends 30May18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.