ISLAND ESCAPE - GENTING DREAM
13 May 2018 to 18 May 2018
per person from $1,639
ISLAND ESCAPE Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Private transfer airport to hotel
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore
- Morning City Tour - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of two national monuments - the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall. Next, stop at Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage Site - the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk pass shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands.
- Private transfer hotel to port
- 5 night Genting Dream cruise ex Singapore return
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Most onboard entertainment
- All port/govt. charges
- Private transfer port to airport
5 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore roundtrip aboard Genting Dream.
Genting Dream will carry 3,400 guests and 2,000 crewmembers, giving the 150,000-ton vessel the largest guest space ratio of 45 tons per guest as well as the highest crew-to-guest ratio at 1.7 of any Asia Pacific ship.
|11/05||Private transfer airport to hotel, rest of day at leisure|
|12/05||Morning City Tour|
|13/05||Private transfer hotel to port, embark Genting Dream|
|13/05||Singapore, Singapore||05:00 PM|
|14/05||Phuket, Thailand||06:00 PM|
|15/05||Phuket, Thailand||11:00 AM|
|16/05||Singapore, Singapore||02:00 PM||09:00 PM|
|17/05||Port Klang, (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia||10:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|18/05||Singapore, Singapore||11:00 AM|
|18/05||Private transfer port to airport|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 03Jan18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All fares shown are Australian Dollars, per person, based on twin occupancy and include all applicable promotional savings. Fares include pre and/or post hotel stays as detailed for each itinerary. Outside cabins may have obstructed views. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. Offer ends 30Apr18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Valid for new bookings only. Dream Cruises reserves the right to cancel and/or substitute any information or any scheduled port of call/itinerary/price/programme at any time and for any reason whatsoever without notice. Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Cruises specified herein are governed by Dream Cruises’ Terms and Conditions, which form part of the passage contract. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that he or she has a valid visa to enter those countries that require one. Dream Cruises reserves the right to refuse permission to allow passengers who do not possess the required valid travel documents to board.