A TASTE OF MANILA JAPAN AND TAIWAN - SUPERSTAR VIRGO
09 May 2018 to 14 May 2018
per person from $1,399
A TASTE OF MANILA JAPAN AND TAIWAN Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Private transfer airport to hotel
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Manila including breakfast
- Manila half day tour - After hotel pick up, the tour will head to historical sight of Fort Santiago, which was built in 1663 inside the older Walled City of Intramuros, it is also the first Spanish fortress, the site of torture chambers and dungeons where political prisoners from Spanish to Japanese times were kept and executed. Next, we will visit the Manila American Cemetery and Memorial with its 17,206 marble headstones for 36,279 missing gallant American and Filipino soldiers who sacrificed their lives for peace during the World War II. The tour will then continue onto Rizal Park, a reclaimed area of the Cultural Centre Complex before rolling onto the Central Business District of Makati, known for its developed business district making it one of Asia's important financial, commercial and economic centres.
- Private transfer hotel to port
- 5 Night Cruise sailing from Manila roundtrip aboard SuperStar Virgo
- All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- BONUS Onboard credit HKD900 per twin cabin^
- All Govt/Port charges
- Private transfer port to airport
5 Night Cruise sailing from Manila roundtrip aboard SuperStar Virgo.
SuperStar Virgo offers so much more than first class dining and entertainment - it takes you to places where the sun, sea, people and culture blend colourfully well.
|07/05||Private transfer airport to hotel, rest of day at leisure|
|08/05||Manila half day tour|
|09/05||Private transfer hotel to port, embark SuperStar Virgo|
|09/05||Manila, Philippines||05:00 PM|
|11/05||Naha, Japan||12:00 PM||09:00 PM|
|12/05||Keelung, Taiwan||12:00 PM||09:00 PM|
|14/05||Manila, Philippines||08:00 AM|
|14/05||Private transfer port to airport|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprise of Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer ends 30Apr18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. ^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Every effort is made to ensure advertisement accuracy, however, Star Cruises cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.