WILDLIFE IN SEATTLE AND ALASKA - RUBY PRINCESS
21 Jul 2018 to 30 Jul 2018
per person from $3,989
WILDLIFE IN SEATTLE AND ALASKA Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy class airfare with full service carrier from Sydney to Seattle
- 3 nights 4 star accommodation in Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour - Start your downtown Seattle tour at your leisure by boarding the hop-on hop-off trolley at any of 16 stops. This is your all-access pass to see the best of the city without the hassle of expensive cab rides and confusing public transportation. Just hop on, kick back and enjoy the ride. Explore Seattle's scenic downtown area on your own time, cruising the streets aboard a festive trolley. Narration, provided in three languages, reveals interesting factoids about Seattle’s fascinating sites as you pass them. Customize your itinerary by getting off the trolley at the stops that interest you, such as the stadiums stop where Seahawks fans can take a peek at the fields and local sports bars. For an unforgettable view worthy of a postcard, brave the 73-story elevator ride to the top of the Columbia Centre building for a 360-degree view of the city, or for a different perspective, hop off at one of the waterfront stops to see lively street performers and stunning Puget Sound. During the summer, cool off in the International Fountain, where more than 20 spouts shoot water patterns timed to music. Other popular Seattle sights you can see include the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, the Experience Music Museum and Pike Place Market. When you're ready to continue, just hop back on the trolley at a designated stop. The entire loop without hopping off takes about two hours.
- Anacortes Sunset Whale Watching - On this Anacortes tour you will often pass by local landmarks including Cattle Pass Lighthouse, Lime Kiln Lighthouse, Deception Pass Bridge, Patos Island Lighthouse, and even venture as far as Victoria or Vancouver BC if it means seeing Orca. While traveling through the most beautiful scenery of the Pacific Northwest, search for orcas, humpbacks, grays, and more. You may encounter seals, porpoises, sea lions, otters, and more. Birds abound in our region as well. You will most likely see bald eagles, and frequently see common murres, black oystercatchers, rhinoceros auklets, surf scoters, ancient murrelets, and many diverse marine species. Occasionally you will find tufted puffins and even endangered marbled murrelets. Seasonally, hundreds of other bird species migrate through and overwinter in the Salish Sea. You are guaranteed whale sightings on tours from April through early September. In 2015 there was a 100% sighting success on over 1400 tours. We have the fastest boats so we can get to where the whales are, from Victoria to Vancouver and everywhere in between.
- 7 night Ruby Princess cruise ex Seattle return
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS onboard credit per twin US $200 inside, outside or US $250 balcony & suite cabin^
- Air taxes
THREE FOR FREE^^ - Make a booking before 28Feb18 and receive:
•FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade#
•FREE Onboard Spending Money^
•FREE Wine & Dine‡ on Cruises 7 nights or more
7 Night Cruise sailing from Seattle roundtrip aboard Ruby Princess.
Ruby Princess is a luminous jewel on the seas and a romantic destination in itself. Christened by lovebirds Trista and Ryan Sutter of TV’s The Bachelorette, she offers nearly 900 balconies from which to view the world, an array of entertainment options including Movies Under the Stars®, and sumptuous dining choices from Crown Grill to the International Café.
|18/07||Fly Sydney to Seattle, own way to hotel|
|19/07||Downtown Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour|
|19/07||Anacortes Sunset Whale Watching|
|20/07||Seattle at leisure|
|21/07||Own way to port, embark Ruby Princess|
|21/07||Seattle, Washington, USA||04:00 PM|
|23/07||Juneau, Alaska||11:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|24/07||Skagway, Alaska||06:00 AM||08:15 PM|
|25/07||Glacier Bay, Alaska||06:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|26/07||Ketchikan, Alaska||07:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|27/07||Victoria, BC. Canada||07:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|28/07||Seattle, Washington, USA||07:00 AM|
|28/07||Own way to airport, fly Seattle to Sydney|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 20Dec17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare valid ex Sydney and include taxes in package price, subject to change until paid in full. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. ^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 28Feb18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.
^^Three for Free Terms and conditions: Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead stateroom categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 15 December 2017 and ends 28 February 2018. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or fare types. Offers subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. Fare based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. ^Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Where applicable, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and voyage length as follows: up to AUD$30pp (max. AUD$60 per stateroom) for cruises between 4 and 6 nights; up to AUD$50pp (max. AUD$100 per stateroom) for cruises between 7 and 14 nights; up to AUD$70pp (max. AUD$140 per stateroom) for cruises 15-28 nights and up to AUD$100pp (max. AUD$200 per stateroom) for cruises 29+ nights. Spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. ‡Wine and Dine offer allocated one per stateroom for selected cruises of 7+ nights. Where applicable, guests receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of our onboard specialty restaurants, such as Sabatini’s, Crown Grill, Bayou Cafe, or Sterling Steakhouse and a bottle of wine up to a $30 value per stateroom for guests 18 and over. A wine voucher will be delivered to your stateroom and is redeemable with the Maitre d’ at time of dining. Brand and availability of wine are based on the ship’s inventory and will be allocated at the Maitre d’s discretion. Non-alcoholic beverages may be substituted for wine voucher upon request. Wine voucher must be redeemed by 5pm on the last night of the cruise. Restaurants vary by ship. Restaurant and reservation time will be assigned by Princess Cruises. Dining component of the Wine and Dine offer does not apply to special dining events or packages that take place in specialty restaurants. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included in Dine offer, and are available at an additional cost. Dining gratuities are included in Dining offer. It will be at the guest’s discretion as to which guests in the booking redeem the offers. Wine and Dine non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Princess reserves the right to substitute Wine and / or Dine offer for onboard spending money of equal value which will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. #Stateroom location upgrade is valid on interior, oceanview and selected balcony stateroom bookings only and upgrades are allocated at ship’s discretion. †Airfare flight pricing is either one way or return economy class as marked, per person twin share on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises. Airfare pricing applies to selected itineraries within this ad only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Applies to Princess EZair bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer besides your cruise booking, is subject to availability, and based on specific departure dates and itineraries as marked. EZair flight packages are only valid when booked in conjunction with a Princess cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense. ?Charges apply for shore excursions, Lotus Spa and specialty dining.