SEATTLE HIGHLIGHTS TO ALASKAN DELIGHTS - EMERALD PRINCESS
10 Jun 2018 to 20 Jun 2018
per person from $3,199
SEATTLE HIGHLIGHTS TO ALASKAN DELIGHTS Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy airfare with full service carrier from Sydney to Seattle
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Seattle
- Seattle City Highlights Tour - Pair pop culture with history during this 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Seattle by minibus. Drive by city highlights like Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Space Needle, and snap pics of the floating house from ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ and Kurt Cobain’s former home. Greet a troll under a bridge and disembark for photo ops. With grunge music playing in the background, listen to entertaining anecdotes from a guide along the way. Hotel pickup is included for customers staying at downtown Seattle hotels, South Lake Union area hotels, or university area hotels. Weave through the main retail district, and cruise past the culinary landmark of Pike Place Market and the picturesque waterfront. Gaze at Seattle’s oldest buildings in Pioneer Square and learn about the city’s gold rush while passing through Old Town. Then drive through the Chinatown-International District, known locally as ‘ID,' which dates back to the early 1900s. Cruise past the former home of Kurt Cobain and the high school that Quincy Jones and Jimi Hendrix attended. Along Lake Washington, see Governor Albert D. Rosellini Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world. Go through the hipster-hot neighbourhood of Capitol Hill en route to Lake Union, where you’ll see floating homes, including the one filmed in Sleepless in Seattle. Pass the University of Washington and then under a bridge, discover the Fremont Troll, an 18-foot-tall (5-meter) sculpture of a mangy-haired troll with a gimlet eye. At Kerry Park, disembark for a brief photo stop and admire stunning city views. Glimpse the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation building and Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, home to the Pacific Northwest Ballet and Seattle Opera. Set eyes on Seattle’s most iconic landmark, the Space Needle, before being taken back to your hotel or, if you prefer, one of the select drop-off points in the city.
- 7 night Emerald Princess cruise Seattle roundtrip
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS onboard credit per twin US $50 inside, outside or US $150 balcony & suite cabin^
- Air taxes
UNCOVER ADVENTURE^^ - Make a booking before 14Dec17 and receive:
•Great Savings Plus up to $500 shore excursion credit per stateroom when client books a balcony or above on selected cruises^ (shore excursion credit offer will be applied to bookings as an onboard credit) - Not available on Suites
•Cruise to Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific, Asia, Japan, Europe, Alaska, South America and the Caribbean
NEW LOWER FARES!
Twin inside was $3769 - NOW from $3199*pp
Twin obstructed ocean view was $3949 - NOW from $3359*pp
Twin balcony was $4789 - NOW from $3849*pp
Twin suite was $5149 - NOW from $4439*pp
7 Night Cruise sailing from Seattle Roundtripy aboard Emerald Princess.
Emerald Princess is everything you would expect from such a modern, luxurious ship. As with most of Princess ships, the theme is choices. There are multiple dining options, including Traditional and Anytime Dining and specialty venues like the popular Sabatini's. There is the Lotus Spa with its myriad treatments, and the Lotus Fitness Center where you can stay trim from all the delicious cuisine. You'll enjoy watching Movies Under the Stars, and will have nearly 900 balcony staterooms from which to choose.
|08/06||Fly Sydney to Seattle, own way to hotel|
|09/06||Seattle City Highlights Tour|
|10/06||Own way to port, embark Emerald Princess|
|10/06||Seattle, Washington, USA||04:00 PM|
|12/06||Ketchikan, Alaska||06:30 AM||03:00 PM|
|13/06||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||05.00 AM||09.00 AM|
|13/06||Juneau, Alaska||12:30 PM||10:00 PM|
|14/06||Skagway, Alaska||06:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|16/06||Victoria, BC. Canada||07:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|17/06||Seattle, Washington, USA||07:00 AM|
|17/06||Own way to airport, fly Seattle to Sydney|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 06Nov17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require instant payment at time of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare valid ex Sydney and air taxes are included in package price, subject to change until paid in full. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Only guests who have an Australian residential address may buy Princess Cruise Line Cruises in Australian dollars.
^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 14Dec17 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.
^^Uncover Adventure Terms and Conditions. Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 14 December 2017 unless sold out prior or until cruise departs. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. ^Shore excursion credit is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom when booking a balcony stateroom or above only. Shore excursion credit offer does not apply to cruises 4 nights or less. Where applicable shore excursion credit varies by cruise voyage length as follows: 5-11 nights (AUD$100 per stateroom); 12-27 nights (AUD$300 per stateroom); selected cruises of 28 nights or more (AUD$500 per stateroom). Advertised shore excursion amount on front cover based on 28 night 23/9/18 Hawaii, Tahiti and South Pacific Crossing and 28 night 31/10/18 Mediterranean & Southeast Asia sailings. Shore excursion credit will be applied to your booking as an onboard credit in the respective dollar amount and can be used towards a shore excursion. Excursion availability based on cruise date, capacity limitations and suitable weather conditions. Subject to change at any time and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Credit may be used on a single voyage only, and expires at the end of that voyage. Any credit not used for shore excursions will be applied toward the stateroom account balance. Onboard credit terms and conditions apply, credit is not transferable, not redeemable for cash, cannot be used in the medical centre or casino and may not be combinable with other offers. Offer is subject to availability. Shore excursions may require pre-payment at the time of pre-reserving online. +Charges apply for shore excursions. Best Price Guarantee applies to shore excursions advertised with pricing publically available. This is valid pre-cruise only and guest must pre-pay for their shore excursion prior to their request being reviewed. Requests must be submitted at least 7 days prior to sail date. The Best Price Guarantee is not available in Asia, Southeast Asia or Japan ports.