SUNSET AT SENTOSA TO BANANA BOATS IN BENOA - SUN PRINCESS
06 Oct 2018 to 19 Oct 2018
per person from $3,059
SUNSET AT SENTOSA TO BANANA BOATS IN BENOA Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- One way economy airfare with full service airline from Perth to Singapore
- 4 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast
- Noon till Sunset at Sentosa Classic Plus Tour - This Be transported to Sentosa by a scenic Cable Car Ride where you can see the beautiful landscape of the city, then welcome you to the Tiger Sky Tower, Singapore's tallest observatory tower offers panoramic views at 131 metres above sea level across Singapore, Sentosa, Southern Islands, right up to neighbouring Malaysia and the Indonesian islands. After that we will visit the Merlion Tower with a Gold Merlion Coin Souvenir. For those who chosen (CLASSIC TOUR), it's free for leisure time of around one hour for you to explore Sentosa Island, before joining the remaining activities. As for those who chosen (CLASSIC PLUS TOUR), we will move onto Sentosa 4D Magix - Join Sean and his friends in an immersive 4D experience as they fly through tornado, encounter giant lizards, discover the lost city of Atlantis in a one of a kind adventure in Journey 2-The Mysterious Island. At the Images of Singapore LIVE, discover the colourful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, told through live actors, special effects and immersive theming, continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax figures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Before the end of the tour, everybody will need to assembly for our highlight of the night, which includes priority entry and best view seats of the Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space.
- East Coast and Changi Tour - The tour begins with a visit to the Malay ethnic area, which showcases the rich cultural heritage of the Malays. From here, we will proceed to Changi Chapel & Museum to visit the museum and view a replica of the chapel, which was used during World War II. Enroute, let our guide recount the collective spirit which rose through the darkest times of the war. The tour carries on with a drive through Changi Village giving you a chance to see the relaxing side of Singapore. Finally a stop at Tampines New Town, a typical heartland township of present day Singapore.
- 12 night cruise aboard Sun Princess from Singapore to Perth
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS onboard credit AUD $85 per twin inside, outside, balcony or suite cabin^
- Air taxes
12 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore to Perth aboard Sun Princess.
Sun Princess - along with its sister ships Dawn and Sea - has more than 400 balcony staterooms, so you can wake up to your own exclusive vista. Take a dip in one of three spacious pools or spend your evening at one of the show lounges with unique performances each night. Dining options are also plentiful, including two formal dining rooms, the Sterling Steakhouse and the 24-hour Horizon Court. And don't miss the Lotus Spa for some pampering.
|02/10||Fly Perth to Sinapore, own way to hotel|
|03/10||Noon till Sunset at Sentosa|
|04/10||East Coast and Changi Tour|
|05/10||Singapore at leisure|
|06/10||Own way to port, embark Sun Princess|
|06/10||Singapore, Singapore||04:00 PM|
|08/10||Phuket, Thailand||08:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|09/10||Langkawi, Malaysia||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|10/10||Penang, Malaysia||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|11/10||Port Klang, (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|14/10||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia||09:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|18/10||Perth (Fremantle), WA Australia||06:00 AM|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 19Oct17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes ex Perth to Singapore are included in package price and are subject to change until paid in full. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
^Bonus Credit is a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 29Dec17 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.