A TASTE OF ALL THINGS ASIAN - MAJESTIC PRINCESS
26 Mar 2019 to 18 Apr 2019
per person from $3,389
A TASTE OF ALL THINGS ASIAN Cruise & Stay package includes:
- 19 night Majestic Princess cruise ex Sydney to Hong Kong
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS AUD $85 ONBOARD CREDIT per twin cabin^
- 3 nights 4 star accommodation in Hong Kong
- Shenzhen Day Tour** - Take 1-hour train of first class ticket from downtown Hong Kong to Shenzhen. Shenzhen has some of the most popular theme parks such as: Splendid China and China Folk Culture Villages. You will be escorted by a tour guide from Hong Kong at all times, walk through the check point of Hong Kong side and China side. This tour is designed to let you explore the historical site and minority ethnic culture of China. A 144-hour free Group China Visa will be issued by Chinese authority just for your one day visit.
19 Night Cruise sailing from Sydney to Hong Kong aboard Majestic Princess.
Majestic Princess is the newest sister ship to Royal Princess® and Regal Princess®, offering the Princess experience and signature favorites you've always loved, plus exciting new features with a Chinese flair. She is also the first ship in our fleet to feature a brand-new Seawitch livery design at her bow with hair flowing toward the stern.
|26/03||Sydney, NSW, Australia||06:30 PM|
|28/03||Brisbane, QLD, Australia||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|02/04||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|07/04||Singapore, Singapore||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|09/04||Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) Vietnam||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|12/04||Kao-hsuing, Taiwan||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|14/04||Hong Kong||07:00 AM|
|14/04||Own way port to Hong Kong hotel, rest of day at leisure|
|16/04||Hong Kong at leisure|
|17/04||Own arrangements upon check out of hotel|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 28Sep17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Only guests who have an Australian residential address may buy Princess Cruise Line Cruises in Australian dollars. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. **Tour price is based on 2017 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of July 2018. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers. ^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 30Nov17 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.