SINGAPORE AND SOUTHEAST ASIA - DIAMOND PRINCESS
09 Jan 2019 to 20 Jan 2019
per person from $3,119
SINGAPORE AND SOUTHEAST ASIA Cruise & Stay package includes
- 3 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast
- **Singapore River Cruise - Embark on an exciting voyage with Singapore River Cruises, a pioneer and the first to introduce bumboat sightseeing cruises in 1987 as well as Singapore's first ever environmentally-friendly electric bumboats in 2006. Trace the journey of Singapore and her rising fortunes from an obscure fishing village to a bustling trading port on bumboats that used to ferry cargo as Singapore's historic lifeline. Experience the lives of Singapore's early settlers who migrated from all parts of the world and their future generations that made Singapore their home and what it is today. Hear their stories and see their dreams take shape as you cruise along the river and enjoy Singapore's River changing landscape and hear about Singapore's dynamic transformation into a multicultural global city.
- **Sentosa with S.E.A. Aquarium - Start your tour with a scenic cable car ride where you can see the beautiful landscape of the city. Visit Merlion, the legendary half lion half fish guardian of prosperity which personifies Singapore's history as a port city, then witness the adventures of Journey 2 in a 4-Dimensional experience that fuses state-of-the-art video projections with wind, water and many other elements! Sean decodes a signal that points him to the elusive Mysterious Island, a place few have seen or lived to tell about! We then enter a world of colour at the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom where 1,500 species flutter about you, or admire up to 3,000 species of insects. Those "without" S.E.A. Aquarium(TM), you will have around an hour free time for leisure at Sentosa till departure assembly. As for those "with" S.E.A. Aquarium(TM), the world's largest aquarium, you will get a chance to explore more than 800 species of marine animals such as majestic manta rays and over 200 sharks through the world's largest window to the ocean.
- 10 night Diamond Princess cruise ex Singapore return
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS US $85 onboard credit per twin cabin^
10 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore roundtrip aboard Diamond Princess.
|06/01||Own arrangements to Singapore hotel|
|07/01||Singapore River Cruise|
|08/01||Sentosa tour with S.E.A Aquarium|
|09/01||Own way to port, embark Diamond Princess|
|09/01||Singapore, Singapore||04:00 PM|
|11/01||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia||12:00 PM||08:00 PM|
|13/01||Nha Trang, Vietnam||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|14/01||Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) Vietnam||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|16/01||Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Thailand||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|17/01||Ko Samui, Thailand||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|19/01||Singapore, Singapore||07:00 AM|
|19/01||Own arrangements from port|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 27Sep17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Only guests who have an Australian residential address may buy Princess Cruise Line Cruises in Australian dollars. **All tour prices are based on 2017 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of November 2017. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers. ^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 30Nov17 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.