LION CITY TO IMPERIAL PALACE - DIAMOND PRINCESS
02 Feb 2019 to 16 Feb 2019
per person from $2,889
LION CITY TO IMPERIAL PALACE Cruise & Stay package includes
- 1 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast
- BONUS FREE Singapore River Cruise - Embark on an exciting voyage with Singapore River Cruises, a pioneer and the first to introduce bumboat sightseeing cruises in 1987 as well as Singapore's first ever environmentally-friendly electric bumboats in 2006. Trace the journey of Singapore and her rising fortunes from an obscure fishing village to a bustling trading port on bumboats that used to ferry cargo as Singapore's historic lifeline. Experience the lives of Singapore's early settlers who migrated from all parts of the world and their future generations that made Singapore their home and what it is today. Hear their stories and see their dreams take shape as you cruise along the river and enjoy Singapore's River changing landscape and hear about Singapore's dynamic transformation into a multicultural global city.
- 12 night Diamond Princess cruise ex Singapore to Yokohama
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS US $85 onboard credit per twin cabin^
- 1 nights 4 star accommodation in Tokyo including breakfast
12 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore to Yokohama aboard Diamond Princess.
Diamond Princess is a luxury destination in itself. Wake each morning in anticipation of a new horizon. Take in the view from one of nearly 740 balcony staterooms. Indulge in a hot stone massage at the renowned Lotus Spa, enjoy fine dining in a formal or relaxed atmosphere and make it a cruise to remember.
|01/02||Own arrangements to Singapore hotel, Singapore River Cruise|
|02/02||Own way to port, embark Diamond Princess|
|02/02||Singapore, Singapore||04:00 PM|
|04/02||Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My) Vietnam||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|05/02||Nha Trang, Vietnam||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|07/02||Hong Kong||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|09/02||Keelung, Taiwan||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|12/02||Osaka, Japan||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|13/02||Shimizu (Shizuoka), Japan||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|14/02||Yokohama, Japan||06:00 AM|
|14/02||Own way to Tokyo hotel, rest of day at leisure|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 21Jun17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Only guests who have an Australian residential address may buy Princess Cruise Line Cruises in Australian dollars. ^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 31Aug17 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.