Offer: Eligible bookings will receive a discount of up to 30% off all passengers’ cruise fares.
Campaign In-Market Dates:12:01am (AEST) Wednesday 6 May 2020 - 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 31 May 2020.
Applicable Sailings: Offer is valid for new bookings on all Royal Caribbean International voyages departing on or after 1 September 2020
05 May 2020 - 05 May 2022 Book Before
31 May 2020 *The prices below are based on the conditions on this special & may not be the cheapest. Please note that prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please contact our reservation team to find the best deal for you.
New bookings must be made between 12:01am (AEST) Wednesday 6 May 2020 – 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 31 May 2020 (inclusive) in order to qualify for the offer.
• Savings offer – Local and International Product:
o Eligible bookings will receive a discount of up to 30% off all passengers’ cruise fares.
o Offer is valid for new bookings on all Royal Caribbean International voyages departing on or after 1 September 2020.
• Offers are applicable to new individual bookings and non-contracted group bookings named and fully deposited within the offer period.
• Group bookings named and fully deposited within the offer period will be eligible, however eligible bookings must accept the current promotional fare.
• Offers are valid for all available categories.
• Offers are combinable with Standard pricing and Next Cruise offers where applicable.
• Offers are not combinable with any other offer or promotion, unless otherwise stated, including but not limited to Standard Group rates, Net Rates, Closed User Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Interline Rates, Travel Agent and Family & Friends Rates.
• For bookings made on our refundable fares, please ensure that promotion names ‘Savings’ and/or ‘Bonus Flash’ are listed in the reservation at time of booking.
• For bookings made on our non-refundable fare, please ensure that promotion names 'Savings NRD' and ‘Bonus NRD’ are listed in the reservation at time of booking.
• Existing bookings may be cancelled and rebooked onto the new promotion, however applicable cancellation charges will be applied, and bookings must take the current prevailing rates.
• Any eligible booking that is cancelled and then reinstated after 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 31 May 2020 will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
• Any booking that is modified after the promotion has ended will result in the loss of the promotion. Examples of changes that will result in the promotion being forfeited include, but are not limited to; change of ship, sail date, category booked, amending the travel agency ID or selecting an alternate price/promotion.
• Any booking created and deposited as a non-refundable fare will maintain this status for the life of the reservation, regardless of subsequent fare changes. Non-refundable deposit booking cancelled prior to sailing will be subject to cancellation charges from time of booking.
• Any booking made on a non-refundable deposit fare will attract a fee of AUD/NZD $100 per person for any changes to ship or sail date only. Ship or sail date can be amended through Espresso or our Reservations Team. If amending through Espresso the AUD/NZD $100 change fee will be applied to the booking within 48 hours. There is no limit on the number of changes permitted to ship or sail date up to 151 days prior to sailing, however a separate change fee will be incurred for each request.
• Offer is subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• The above mentioned terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions outlined in the Royal Caribbean 2020/21 brochure or on our website: www.royalcaribbean.com/aus
• Royal Caribbean reserves its right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.