SEATTLE HIGHLIGHTS TO ALASKAN DELIGHTS - EMERALD PRINCESS
10 Jun 2018 to 19 Jun 2018
per person from $3,359
SEATTLE HIGHLIGHTS TO ALASKAN DELIGHTS Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Return economy airfare with full service carrier from Sydney to Seattle
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Seattle*^
- Seattle City Highlights Tour - Pair pop culture with history during this 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Seattle by minibus. Drive by city highlights like Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Space Needle, and snap pics of the floating house from ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ and Kurt Cobain’s former home. Greet a troll under a bridge and disembark for photo ops. With grunge music playing in the background, listen to entertaining anecdotes from a guide along the way. Hotel pickup is included for customers staying at downtown Seattle hotels, South Lake Union area hotels, or university area hotels. Weave through the main retail district, and cruise past the culinary landmark of Pike Place Market and the picturesque waterfront. Gaze at Seattle’s oldest buildings in Pioneer Square and learn about the city’s gold rush while passing through Old Town. Then drive through the Chinatown-International District, known locally as ‘ID,' which dates back to the early 1900s. Cruise past the former home of Kurt Cobain and the high school that Quincy Jones and Jimi Hendrix attended. Along Lake Washington, see Governor Albert D. Rosellini Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world. Go through the hipster-hot neighbourhood of Capitol Hill en route to Lake Union, where you’ll see floating homes, including the one filmed in Sleepless in Seattle. Pass the University of Washington and then under a bridge, discover the Fremont Troll, an 18-foot-tall (5-meter) sculpture of a mangy-haired troll with a gimlet eye. At Kerry Park, disembark for a brief photo stop and admire stunning city views. Glimpse the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation building and Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, home to the Pacific Northwest Ballet and Seattle Opera. Set eyes on Seattle’s most iconic landmark, the Space Needle, before being taken back to your hotel or, if you prefer, one of the select drop-off points in the city.
- 7 night Emerald Princess cruise Seattle roundtrip
- All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) & most entertainment onboard
- All port/govt. charges
- BONUS onboard credit per twin US $200 inside, outside or US $250 balcony & suite cabin^
- Air taxes
******UPGRADE INSIDE TO OUTSIDE FOR AN EXTRA AU $30 PER PERSON******
THREE FOR FREE^^ - Make a booking before 28Feb18 and receive:
•FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade#
•FREE Onboard Spending Money^
•FREE Wine & Dine‡ on Cruises 7 nights or more
7 Night Cruise sailing from Seattle Roundtripy aboard Emerald Princess.
Your adventure begins the moment you step aboard. With nearly 900 staterooms with balconies, you'll awaken each day to a new horizon. Experience the relaxed ambience onboard and tantalizing cuisine in our elegant dining rooms. Enrich yourself with Discovery at SEA™ programs and unwind at the The Sanctuary, a tranquil haven reserved for adults.
|08/06||Fly Sydney to Seattle, own way to hotel|
|09/06||Seattle City Highlights Tour|
|10/06||Own way to port, embark Emerald Princess|
|10/06||Seattle, Washington, USA||04:00 PM|
|12/06||Ketchikan, Alaska||06:30 AM||03:00 PM|
|13/06||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||05.00 AM||09.00 AM|
|13/06||Juneau, Alaska||12:30 PM||10:00 PM|
|14/06||Skagway, Alaska||06:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|16/06||Victoria, BC. Canada||07:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|17/06||Seattle, Washington, USA||07:00 AM|
|17/06||Own way to airport, fly Seattle to Sydney|
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions Apply: Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Offer correct as at 19Dec17 and subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. Offer subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, gratuities are NOT included. All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require instant payment at time of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare valid ex Sydney and air taxes are included in package price, subject to change until paid in full. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Only guests who have an Australian residential address may buy Princess Cruise Line Cruises in Australian dollars. ^Bonus onboard credit is a total per twin cabin and is not refundable, not transferrable or not redeemable as cash onboard. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused onboard credit is forfeit on final night. Offer ends 28Feb18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. ^^Three for Free Terms and conditions: Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead stateroom categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 15 December 2017 and ends 28 February 2018. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or fare types. Offers subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. Fare based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. ^Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Where applicable, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and voyage length as follows: up to AUD$30pp (max. AUD$60 per stateroom) for cruises between 4 and 6 nights; up to AUD$50pp (max. AUD$100 per stateroom) for cruises between 7 and 14 nights; up to AUD$70pp (max. AUD$140 per stateroom) for cruises 15-28 nights and up to AUD$100pp (max. AUD$200 per stateroom) for cruises 29+ nights. Spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. ‡Wine and Dine offer allocated one per stateroom for selected cruises of 7+ nights. Where applicable, guests receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of our onboard specialty restaurants, such as Sabatini’s, Crown Grill, Bayou Cafe, or Sterling Steakhouse and a bottle of wine up to a $30 value per stateroom for guests 18 and over. A wine voucher will be delivered to your stateroom and is redeemable with the Maitre d’ at time of dining. Brand and availability of wine are based on the ship’s inventory and will be allocated at the Maitre d’s discretion. Non-alcoholic beverages may be substituted for wine voucher upon request. Wine voucher must be redeemed by 5pm on the last night of the cruise. Restaurants vary by ship. Restaurant and reservation time will be assigned by Princess Cruises. Dining component of the Wine and Dine offer does not apply to special dining events or packages that take place in specialty restaurants. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included in Dine offer, and are available at an additional cost. Dining gratuities are included in Dining offer. It will be at the guest’s discretion as to which guests in the booking redeem the offers. Wine and Dine non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Princess reserves the right to substitute Wine and / or Dine offer for onboard spending money of equal value which will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. #Stateroom location upgrade is valid on interior, oceanview and selected balcony stateroom bookings only and upgrades are allocated at ship’s discretion. †Airfare flight pricing is either one way or return economy class as marked, per person twin share on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises. Airfare pricing applies to selected itineraries within this ad only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Applies to Princess EZair bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer besides your cruise booking, is subject to availability, and based on specific departure dates and itineraries as marked. EZair flight packages are only valid when booked in conjunction with a Princess cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense. ?Charges apply for shore excursions, Lotus Spa and specialty dining.